Make sure the Breeder you buy from: 1. Offers a Health Guarantee
2. DNA tests the Sire and Dam for:
* Collie Eye Anomaly *Hereditary Cataracts and *MDR1
3. Eye Tests the Litter at 6-8 weeks of age with a Registered Opthamologist
4. Eye tests the Sire & Dam within 12 months of the pups birth 4. Hip Scores both Sire and Dam
5. Supplies a copy of all Health details 6. Verifies the NBT status on the pups Pedigree Paper
* We will advertise the puppies here at 1-2 weeks of age
* We DO NOT keep a waiting list or register expressions of interest until a litter is actually born unless you are wanting a show or performance puppy
* Please contact us once the pups are advertised
* We organise puppy visits when the pups are 5-6 weeks of age, no decisions are made until this time.
* Only 1-2 pups in each litter is a show puppy the rest of the pups are sold as well bred pets
Our pups from excellent lines with Supreme Champions, Grand Champions, Champions, Obedience, Agility, Herding and Flyball titled dogs. They are all raised in a home environment with plenty of handling and socializing and are fed on Advance Dog Food. All pups sold will be Microchipped, Vaccinated, Eye Tested and VCA Registered.
We only breed from sound temperaments and complete all health testing that is available. Ellagant Kennels breeds for quality not quantity. We usually do not know what pups are available until the age of 8 weeks due to health testing. Please understand we choose the appropriate puppy for the appropriate homes.
Pups sold as pets will be VCA Limit Registered and you will be required to sign a contract stating that the pup will be de-sexed.
Pets $2500 plus $300 desexing deposit, refundable once proof of desexing is supplied at 6-12 months of age.
Dogs Victoria Member No: 3001610810
Please Note: We will keep your Puppy Enquiry Form on file and contact you if we have a suitable puppy available